Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Packing Mania

The time has come so start this, so here it goes: my official blog for my India trip. I'm one of several recipients of the Paul Brand Scholarship through my medical school, and we've been asked to keep a blog to chronicle our experiences while we're in India. I've never kept a blog before, but this seems like it will be fun.
It's just 48 hours until my departure to India. I'm currently in the midst of packing mania in Houston. Getting everything you need for travelling to India always seems like a never-ending task. Things that you would never have to think about packing when you go anywhere else, like antibiotics, toilet paper, mosquito repellent, power adapters. And yet, I know I'll still somehow manage to forget something after all of my checklists.
More to follow before I leave...check back here for daily updates!

No comments: